Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Tourny in Neville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Neville School Part II

Go down

Welcome to Neville School Part II Empty Welcome to Neville School Part II

Post  HaouJudai Fri May 09, 2008 2:03 pm

Previously on Yu-Gi-Oh! GX:
Kaiba: Welcome to Neville School! I will take you to the duel arenas.
Jaden: Wow this school looks awesome.
Bruno: It sure is.
Bruno: I challenge you to a duel!
Bruno: I play Dark Bravery.
Jaden: Go Sparkman attack his guardian now.
Bruno: Fool!
*Guardian destroys Clayman*
Bruno: Theres nothing you can do to destroy my Guardian!
Jaden: We'll see.
Bruno: We will indeed. Mwhahaha!
Bruno: Did you forget about my Magical Ghost trap card!?
Jaden: No I didn't so first I activate Spell Chains(Need to Make It) to destroy your Dark Bravery. Then I place 2 cards face-down and end my turn.
Bruno*thinking*: NO! He destroyed my lovely Dark Bravery since thats destroyed I can't bring it back.
Bruno: My move! Since Dark Bravery is gone my guardian comes back to normal form. Then I activate Magical Ghost
Jaden: Not so fast Bruno! I activate Royal Decree! Now all trap cards are negated.
Bruno: NOOO!
Jaden: Then I activate this! Pink Space Typhoon!(Need to make it)
Bruno: What's that!?
Jaden: with Pink Space Typhoon the trap cards are pink of course so watch this.
*the typhoon destroys all trap cards that Bruno has on the field*
Jaden: It destroys all trap card on my opponent's side of the field that was negated.
Bruno: OOOH NOOOO My lovely trap cards there gone!
Jaden: Nothing can save you now Go SPARKMAN ATTACK HIS OBNOXIOUS CELTIC GUARDIAN. SPARK FLASH ATTACK!
Dr Crowler*Thinks*: Just in time that someone loses life points.
B: 7800
Jaden: Then I activate this Counter Spell Card. Hero's Strike. With this Spell I can special summon any Fusion Material monster from my graveyard or deck and bring it to the field in attack mode. I choose Elemental Hero Clayman! (ATK/800 DEF/2000) Next I play Polymerization fusion Clayman and Sparkman to form. Elemental Hero Thunder Giant
(ATK/2500 DEF/2000 I think its 2000 DEF). That ends my turn.
Syrus: Yeah! Jaden just destroyed his Dark Bravery!
*Bruno looks frustrating*
Bruno: My turn! I draw! YESSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I activate the Ritual Spell Card. Doomsday Ritual! Since my Dark Bravery is in the graveyard I can automatically play this. GO Dark Brave Knight!
(ATK/0 DEF/0)
Jaden: What a monster that has 0 ATK points!?
Bruno: Yes but watch what my Knight does?
*The knight tokens comes to jadens field in defense mode*
Bruno: This special ability allows me to summon knight tokens in defense mode. As long as those tokens are in play, I can attack them and you lose 1000 life points for each token thats destroyed and they are 3. Maybe my Knight might be destroyed but not till I play MY Polymerization card to fuse with Skilled White Magician. Go my monsters make this monster the most powerful of all.
Jaden: I don't think so GO DOUBLE! MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON AND MAGIC JAMMER. First I use MST to destroy my Royal Decree. Second I use Magic Jammer to discard 1 card from my hand and negate your Polymerization and gets destroyed.
Bruno: Lucky little boy! I end my turn.
Jaden: Hmm! I draw! Awesome! First I sacrifice 2 of your knights to summon Elemental Hero Neos. (ATK/2500 DEF/2100)
Bruno: Fool! Did you forget my knights effect you lose 2000 life points.
Jaden: I don't think so with my Thunder Giant's effect your through! Go my thunder giant destroy his Knight now.
*The knight gets destroyed so is his little token* Your through GO my monsters attack Bruno's Life Points DIRECTLY!
B: 2800
Jaden: Activate another Counter Spell! Destruction. With this I destroy one of my monsters and you lose life points doubly with my destroyed monsters attack points I destroy my neos. YOUR DOWN AND OUT!
B: 0
Bruno: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!! I LOST!
Jaden: YEA!
Kaiba on P.A.: Attention duelists the new duel disks has been finally completed please come to the lobby and see it.
*They run to the lobby*
(The duel disk looks like a motorcycle with a dueling field.)
Jaden: Holy SHRIMP! Thats awesome.
*Everyone talks at once*
HaouJudai
HaouJudai
Supreme King of Dark World
Supreme King of Dark World

http://tournyinneville.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down